ADMISSION OF FOREIGN STUDENTS
Annually, in addition to the regular selection for admission, the PPGEco offers one seat in the doctoral program and two seats in the master’s program for non-resident foreign students, whose selection is based on curriculum and project analysis.
Application and Selection Process:
Applications can be made up to 30 June of the year prior to the intended entry period. By the end of August, the applicants will be informed whether they have been accepted in the program or not. For accepted students, classes begin in March of the following year.
Documents required for application to the selection process:
– Letter of intention addressed to the Program Coordinator;
– Pre-project (20 pages);
– Curriculum vitae;
– Certified copy of personal documents;
– Certified copy of the undergraduate diploma and transcript;
– Certified copy of the master’s diploma and transcript;
– Two letters of recommendation;
– Foreign applicants must take the CELPE-BRAS (Certification of Proficiency in Portuguese Language for Foreigners) exam.
Number of seats:
Master’s Program – 2
Doctoral Program – 1
Important: PEC-PG Scholarship Applicants must pay attention to the deadlines and documentation required by the CNPq.