Selective Process – Master
The Master’s Degree in Economics accepts applications for undergraduate degree holders from any area of knowledge obtained from full-time courses awarded by a Higher Education Institution and recognized by the National Education Council.
The Master’s Degree in Economics is public, free of charge and face-to-face, with disciplines and other academic activities fulfilled in semester and in daytime hours, with classes taught Monday through Friday, in the morning and afternoon periods, varying from According to the schedule defined each semester.
Regular Student Admission:
The selection process for entry into the PPGE will be based on national selection through a competition organized by the National Association of Postgraduate Centers in Economics – ANPEC.
– The candidates will be selected according to the classification in the ANPEC Exam.
– The registration period for the national examination is defined by ANPEC itself.
– The Course defines the number of vacancies according to availability of orientation.
* Manual and registration form: http://www.anpec.org.br
* E-mail ANPEC: firstname.lastname@example.org